Tree & Shrub Care
Your trees and shrubs need care just as much as your lawn. The tree and shrub program from Think Green Lawn Service consists of seven treatments throughout the year to protect them from insect and disease damage, make them more drought resistant, and give them a better look and deeper color with fertilization.
- Dormant oil application is applied when plants are dormant to control hibernating pests such as scale insects and certain insect eggs.
- Fertilizer is applied to the root zone of all landscape plants to stimulate the growth of vibrant, healthy foliage.
- Plants are individually treated to provide control of insects such as leaf miners, caterpillars, and lace bugs as well as diseases such as leaf spots, rust, scab, and leaf galls.
- Control of summer insects such as weevils, mites, and beetles are provided. Disease control for any lingering leaf disease and powder mildew is provided.
- Control of summer insects such as mites, aphids and caterpillars as well as diseases such as scab, blight, and teal spot are treated.
- The landscape receives close monitoring at this time as insect and disease problems spread rapidly. Both insects and diseases are treated as needed.
Late Fall / Early Winter
- It is important at this time to apply more fertilizer in order to stimulate root growth and energy needed for next spring’s green up.
Think Green Lawn Service
Think Green Lawn Service was started with an emphasis on bringing customer focus and the highest quality products back to the lawn care industry. Serving the Atlanta, GA, Charlotte, NC, and Nashville, TN metro areas, we strive to provide our customers with eco-friendly, healthy and well-balanced lawns while working to exceed the highest customer expectations.